Reliance Roof Restoration Upper Coomera
Meet Your Local Upper Coomera Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Things to check on the roof before buying a house
Most people at this moment choose to buy second-hand houses or those houses that undergo renovation and sell at Upper Coomera a very reasonable price. Many people are being amazed by how it looks and not by the condition of the house especially the roof. These may sound bad, but not all renovation redesigned or change the roof. It’s true but not all. That is why if you are going to buy an old house or a renovated one, you must not only be mesmerized by its external beauty, but you must also consider the condition of every part of the house, particularly roofs. We never know if that roof is twenty years old, or that roof is rustic and can’t hold a large volume of snows or rain. So, I want to give you some roof restoration Upper Coomera tips or the things you need to check on the roof before closing a deal to the realtor.
- Home buyer’s beware. You must get or consult a roof inspector to undergo proper checks and inspection on the house that you are intended to buy. In that way, you will know whether the roof of the house that you are going to buy Upper Coomera need renovation, or it will collapse any time, or maybe it will last for another couple of years. In that way, you can assure yourself that you are buying the right house and if the realtor is not hiding anything then I guess it is okay for him or her to do roof inspection.
- Safeguard against streaking. Make sure that the color of the roof is proper especially to the northern part that is directly exposed for a long period of time in humidity, because of algae, molds, and fungus. If it’s not checked or clean for Upper Coomera a long time it may lead to deterioration of the roof.
These two are the most important things that you need to consider, whenever you are buying an old house or those that are renovated. For you to make sure that you bought a rightful Upper Coomera house that you deserve because after all, your whole family will be living there and their safety is what matters to all of us.
Reliance Roof Restoration Upper Coomera can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Upper Coomera we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Upper Coomera we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Upper Coomera we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood