Reliance Roof Restoration
Meet Your Local Melbourne Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
How To Choose The Right Company For Your Roof
Having your roof restored, repaired, or replaced is a big project. Your roof is the most important part of your home so you don't want to trust it to just any company out there.
Whether or not Reliance Roof Restoration is the right choice for you or not, here's what you need to look out for when choosing a company for your roofing project :
- Are they fully licensed for all aspects of the job they are going to be undertaking for you?
- Do their tradespeople have ample experience in the work they'll be carrying out for you?
- How many negative reviews do they have on-line? You can dig up information on anyone these days. And if they have negative press, you'll find it if you look
- Are they prepared to give you a list of jobs that they've done which you can go and look at?
- Are they prepared to provide you with contact details of several of their customers?
- What products and materials do they use? Then research these materials to check that they are of high quality, not cheap.
- How many years has the company been in business?
- Have the directors got any “black marks” against their names? If they do, you can find this information out on-line.
At Reliance Roof Restoration, we encourage you to mark us on the above criteria. Plus any other research that you can think to carry out on us.
What you'll find is that we've built up an outstanding reputation since we started in 2002. A reputation built on doing exceptional quality work and giving our clients amazing customer service. You see, at Reliance Roof Restoration we're obsessed with giving you the service you deserve and treating you with respect at all times.
In fact, when we do a roofing job for you, you don't pay us a cent until the job is finished and you're happy with the work. And if you're not happy with the work, we will keep working free of charge until you are! How fair is that..?
Call Reliance Roof Restoration Melbourne branch today or fill out your details in the above right hand corner, then click 'Free Roofing Quote'.
What We Offer
Benefits of Choosing Reliance Roof Restoration:
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “Thank you, Reliance, for going the extra mile on my roof. Your workers were excellent and they did a great job. If all work was carried out in the way you conduct your business, there would never be any unhappy customers. I would recommend Reliance to anyone considering a roof restoration or new roof”Warren Keir /
- "We can’t thank Reliance enough for the wonderful job they did. From the first contact, they gave us prompt friendly service with no pressure. The quality of work is of such high standard, and we are so happy that we would not hesitate to recommend this company to others. We chose to have ‘Thermobond’ heat reflective coating applied to our roof and we’ve noticed a big difference with the temperature inside our home”Les and Lee Anne Windbank /
- “From the first contact to the finished job I felt respected, secure and elated with the result”Daphne and Allan Hatchwell /