Date: June 2012
N.J.E Enterprises Pty Ltd (ABN 55 0934 12 447)(“Reliance Roof Restoration”) respects your privacy and is committed to the protection of it.
Why and when Reliance Roof Restoration collects your information
Personal information you give us
Reliance Roof Restoration collects the information you give us either online or by email, post, facsimile, face to face, over the phone or through our reseller channel, including wholesalers and partners. In most cases, the personal information Reliance Roof Restoration will collect from you is the personal information we are required to obtain and pass on to the relevant registry when you apply to register a domain name with or transfer a domain name to Reliance Roof Restoration. This information includes your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address and where applicable, your facsimile number. Reliance Roof Restoration also collects your payment details from you when you apply to register a domain name, such as your credit card number or bank account details.
If you purchase a digital certificate through us, we are required by the provider of those certificates to collect personal information from you to pass back to that provider. We will also collect your payment details from you such as your credit card number or bank account details.
Website information (including cookies)
You always have the option to disable cookies by turning them off in your browser. However, you should be aware that many of the services available on the Reliance Roof Restoration website will not work if you have chosen to do this.
In addition to cookies, Reliance Roof Restoration servers register the type of web browser you are using and your IP address when you access our website.
How Reliance Roof Restoration uses your information
- Reliance Roof Restoration may use your information to measure your experience of our services and products and to inform you of new product developments and associated services that we believe will interest you. If you do not wish to receive email notices or other communications from Reliance Roof Restoration regarding additional products and services, please contact us on 07 3286 3900 and request to opt-out.
- We may use your information in statistical form to analyze your purchasing preferences. This information is not used to track your individual preferences but rather to give us a general picture of the products and services our customers prefer. We might also gather information in statistical form such as the number of visitors who visit the Reliance Roof Restoration website on a daily basis. Again this is not used to track any individual customer’s browsing habits.
- We may use your email communications with Reliance Roof Restoration to analyze customer service issues as a way of identifying potential improvements for Brisbane Consulting products and services. In addition, we may occasionally monitor telephone conversations with you in order to facilitate staff training and to maintain our high levels of customer service. We will always inform you prior to any telephone conversation which is monitored in this way to obtain your prior approval.
- We may use your IP address to contact your Internet Service Provider to let you know of any problems with payments you have made to us where we believe this is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud and credit card misuse.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
Any information which you supply to Reliance Roof Restoration or any of its subsidiary companies will be shared within the internal company group to facilitate our provision of products and services to you. Each of our subsidiary companies is committed to protecting your personal information.
Third party service provider
On occasion, we may supply your personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as the following:
- the distribution of marketing information to you (except where you have chosen to opt out of receiving this information from us);
- the supply of datacentre storage and maintenance services for our IT systems and infrastructure (by Australian or overseas providers);
- the supply of credit related services such as credit worthiness, credit provision and credit rating, or bank related services; or the supply of billing and payment services.
Our relationships with such third party service providers are governed by our contracts with them. Those service providers are required to hold your personal information strictly confidential.
If you believe that Reliance Roof Restoration may hold other personal information about you which is inaccurate, please contact us by using our web form and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
The transfer of information across any media may involve a certain degree of risk, and the Internet is no different. However, helping you to keep your information secure is very important to Reliance Roof Restoration.
In order to protect the security of personal information transmitted to Reliance Roof Restoration online, our Web servers support the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol where appropriate. Using this protocol, information transferred between our systems is encrypted.
In addition, in respect of any payment details you send to us, we reveal only the first six and last three digits of your credit card number on the tax invoice receipt which we send to you for billing purposes. This is to help keep your credit card details secure.
You can also use simple precautions to help protect your security, such as protecting against the unauthorised use of your username or password or other authentication id.