Reliance Roof Restoration Fitzgibbon
Meet Your Local Fitzgibbon Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
How to Weatherproof your Roof?
To avoid further problems in the roof such as roof repairs Fitzgibbon, correct and proper weatherproofing is essential. Nowadays, using peel and stick underlayment is the best option for building a roof that can withstand the severe Australian weather disturbances without engaging in a roof restoration Fitzgibbon.
For years, asphalt-impregnated roofs have been every builder’s to-go-to choice. Because of its cheaper price and being easy to install it was an easy approach to lay the roof. But it came with some issues like being coiling and poor layer fastening. Therefore, water can easily find its way through the paper which results in moisture issues inside the house.
Peel-and-stick underlayment is a fantastic solution to resolve if not avoid these issues completely that can be caused by asphalt-impregnated roofs. This method was made to particularly address many of the restrictions of felt paper roofing products. Moreover, when these are installed properly, they can also provide many years of protection for the house. Also, these are used for maximum protection either on the entire roof surface, or it can be implemented at specific points of the roof that are known to be exposed to a greater degree of potential danger or damage.
Here are a few more advantages of choosing peel-and-stick underlayment to weatherproof your roof:
- No need to use nails because of it is self-adhesive nature. Because of this there is less chance that water will get into the home. Moreover, you do not have to engage in roof painting Fitzgibbon to cover weak spots caused nails, so there is also no need to hiring roof painters Fitzgibbon.
- Peel-and-stick-underlayments are easy to install in the hips and ridges of the roof due to its flexibility.
- Peel-and-stick underlayments do not easily tear, unlike felt paper. With this property, it can give dependable shield especially during the process of building, plus it can be dependable especially during severe weather events.
- Peel-and-stick underlayments have non skid properties which helps to avoid falls and other accidents that can possibly happen.
Remember that in installing any kind of adhesives, the area should be free from debris. Also, sufficient ventilation in the attic should also be done because peel-and-stick underlayments will diminish the flow of air through the roof.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood