Reliance Roof Restoration Carina Heights
Meet Your Local Byron Bay Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Reliance Roof Restoration offers you tips on how to ensure the proper maintenance of your roofing system to avoid further damages in your home and to protect the welfare of your family as well and to save time, money and effort in roof restoration Carina Heights.
1. Do a thorough inspection of your roof at least twice a year, especially on the season of possible extreme weather conditions like snow and storm. As you start to check, look at some of the following:
- Lifted or missed Shingles
- Broken drip edge
- Collapsing, wobbly or mislaid flashing
- Misplaced or unprotected fasteners
- Drooping or smashed gutters
- Piles of granules
2. Clean the gutters.
Aside from checking some of the roof repairs Carina Heights, calling an expert to do a clean the gutters few times annually also helps, especially before a storm occurs in your area.
3. Cut the trees.
This means trimming down the trees that can bring harm to your home. A strong storm is more than enough to crash your roof, so be sure to cut down swinging branches.
4. Look for moss and algae.
You can get the continuous growth of moss and algae this by doing these:
- Eliminate the debris and other wreckages in the roof
- Prune the branches that are overhanging
- Maintain the proper ventilation of the attic
5. If necessary, re-caulk.
A bad quality caulking can cause inability of the flashings to hold their seal, so this is another thing to check in your roof. If re-caulking is needed, contact a roofing expert and do not just rely on unprofessional people.
6. Examine the insulation of your roof.
Just like maintaining the suitable roof painting Carina Heights, checking the insulation and aeriation in areas like your attic can maintain the good condition of your home by avoiding the ice dams from starting and lessening moisture.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood