Reliance Roof Restoration Ferny Grove
Meet Your Local Ferny Grove Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Things Homeowner Should Know About Their Roofing System
As a new homeowner, one of the things you have to know about your house is its roofing system. Proper roof maintenance will keep your precious investment in excellent condition, avoiding unanticipated roof restoration Ferny Grove.
Here are some of the ways to prevent further damages and unexpected roof repairs Ferny Grove.
Your Roof’s Materials
We all know that a roof protects our house by keeping it from water, snow and ice. There are various materials that you can choose, each with different benefits, lifespan and costs.
Whether you are choosing roofs for your new home or re-roofing your present home, choosing the right material is essential. If you prefer a cost-effective approach with a longer lifespan, you can consider asphalt shingles. Aside from being the most common, it can be easier to check its lifespan because it will become breakable, with the appearance of cracks and peels. On the other hand, cement tiles is more expensive but it can stand a longer periods of time.
The roofing system, for Reliance Roof Restoration, is one of the largest expenses in maintenance. To prevent further expenses like in roof painting Ferny Grove, identifying and repairing minor damages can minimize the costs. Issues like missing parts or stained portions should be earlier addressed by roofing professionals like roof painters Ferny Grove to avoid further damages.
Fixing the damages
As your home starts to be changed, it will also affect the structure of its roofs like on the areas where the roof and wall lines traverses. This is where roof flashing will be needed because this will prevent water and snow to run down to the other areas like in chimneys or walls. Your roof’s flashing will depend on the size and design of your existing roof. Generally, it is made from either copper, steel, lead or aluminum.
Moreover, tarnished drywalls on portions like the skylight can be solved by replacing and resealing the existing flashing of the roof.
It is your duty as a homeowner to know the details on your roof and to determine its issues to keep your house at its best.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood