Reliance Roof Restoration Fairfield
Meet Your Local Fairfield Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Tips to Maintain your Flat Roof
Having a flat roof, according to Reliance Roof Restoration, requires extra care like any other roof types. One of the reasons is that it can shed water rapidly so it is vital to be protected from leaks.
Here are some ways to protect your flat roof and avoid costing too much by roof restoration Fairfield, for instance:
1. Ensure Regular Inspection
Have your flat roof inspected every few months, either by looking it or climbing a ladder. Look for areas with shacks, shreds, blisters, and loosed parts. Inspect also the flashing edges to ensure no water seeps under it. Make roof repairs Fairfield or add patches to prevent drips.
2. Apply Protective Paints
You can do roof painting Fairfield using reflective asphalt aluminum paint to protect an asphalt roofing against UV damage and to lubricate and reseal the surface against moisture. You can seek help to do this with professional roof painters Fairfield.
3. Recover the Roof’s Surface
Since asphalt roofs will probably look like patches because of repairs, you can revive it by applying asphalt roof coating. To do this in a roof with slopes, start from the highest portion up to way down.
4. Repair a leak
If a felt-and-tar roof has leaks, scrape clean the area from gravel, and put new roof tar, and replace the gravel as soon as the tar hardens. If you cannot detect the cause of leakage, cover the alleged area with tar.
5. Mend the blisters
Blisters on an asphalt roof is caused usually by a trapped moisture. To fix this, cut the blister to discharge the moisture. Let it dry and fill the opening by squeezing roofing cement. Make a row of roofing nails on each side of the split and put more roofing cement to the opening and the nail heads.
You can also cut certain inches a patch of the same roofing material that is wider and longer than the damaged area, nail this patch over the repaired area, seal its edges and nail heads using roofing cement.
6. Fix leaks in an aluminum roof
For an easier way to fix aluminum roof, you can use fiberglass mesh. Cut it into two, large enough to cover the whole damaged area, clean the area using wire brush and coat it with roofing cement. Afterwards, apply the first fiberglass on the fresh cement and cover it with more cement. Do the same on the second fiberglass mesh.
7. Use reflective roofing
If you will re-roof a flat roof, you can use the reflective roof. These can reduce the temperature on the roof surface by as much as 100°F (38°C) which will also reduce your energy bill by up to 50 percent.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood