Reliance Roof Restoration Eight Mile Plains
Meet Your Local Eight Mile Plains Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Whether building, replacing or roof repairs Eight Mile Plains, knowing the right materials for the asphalt shingle roof must be done to ensure that any roofing process like roof restoration Eight Mile Plains will be successful.
4 basic roofing materials for your asphalt shingle roof
Asphalt roofing shingles
One of the most common roofing shingles in the market, this is popular because of its low cost, effortless installation and can be customized in any designs you prefer, with its various colors and the capacity to imitate slate or wood shingles.
To consume less on electric bills, you can also consider the asphalt roof shingles with reflective granules. These particles can cool your home by reducing heat absorption.
The base of the roof
A base, usually a tar paper, must be laid prior to asphalt shingle application. There is 15-pound and also 30-pound tar paper which is thicker and provides better heat and moisture protection, but it costs more. However, if you have flatter roofs, laying down two layers of tar paper can be used regardless if it weighs 15 or 30 pounds.
A metal flashing on the roof’s main parts should also be used to protect the asphalt shingle roof from moisture accumulation, which can cause mold formation and structural damage to your house as well. This will be placed on the exteriors of chimneys, skylights, vents and dormers.
Coating in the Roof coatings
After installing roof shingles, there must be roof coating on top. One way to put coating is by roof painting Eight Mile Plains.
Generally, roof coatings protect your house from various weather conditions, UV rays and moisture buildup. There are also specialized roof coatings that have reflective capabilities which helps cool down your homes especially during summer. The easiest way to do this is to contact roof painters Eight Mile Plains.
Aside from these, additional items like safety gear, nail gun and other roofing and ventilation tools are still needed especially if you will do it by yourself. Regardless, contacting professionals like Reliance Roof Restoration is the best way to get started your asphalt shingles roof.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood