Reliance Roof Restoration East Brisbane
Meet Your Local East Brisbane Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
The Need to Do A Roof Inspection
Reliance Roof Restoration high values your roof. Therefore, that is why we understand the essentiality of roof inspections on a regular basis. Doing this can help you catch possible problems or even prevent them from happening and consequently produce worsening effects.
Roof repairs East Brisbane may sound like a hassle or even costly, but we therefore, must remember that just like our bodies need annual check-ups. Our houses’ roofs that serve as our shield for many years, will therefore need to be checked from time to time after safeguarding you and your family from the elements.
As your Roof Gets Older, It also Gets More Vulnerable
The cliché “looks can be deceiving” also applies in your roofing system. The roof and shingles may look fine, but thorough inspection can help you see the less revealing and possible damages that can worsen your roof. These things cannot just be solved by roof painting East Brisbane.
Some roofing professionals offer the standard inspection of the roof which usually includes exterior examinations from street level and its basic parts. A more detailed checkup by our team at Reliance Roof Restorations are essential because it can identify other roof areas that if left unchecked, could result in worse effects that can surely be costly.
Here is the checklist of the exterior and interior roofing portions that you will need be ensured are checked. However, consulting a professional roof inspector and not just roof painters East Brisbane is certainly needed to fully check these areas and to have it fixed or implement a roof restoration East Brisbane, if necessary.
Exterior Roofing Areas
- Intensely scorched shingles, curled or split apart
- Unfastened or missing shingles
- Moveable or exposed nails
- Nails that are inappropriately installed
- Damaged or uninstalled shingles at the ridge and hip lines
- Marks of lost seal to seal flashing
- Metal flashing that is rusty
- Flashing that are broken or missing
- Ridges that are drooping
- Shingles with damaged seal
- Excessive loss of granules in the shingle
- Possible cracks on the chimney
- Dry rot on the rubber boots at the pipe
- Check the gutters and downspouts for potential damages
- Possible damages or rot on the fascia board
- The condition of the siding above the roof
- Shingle overhangs on the gutters and eaves
Interior Roof Inspection
- Roof sheathing for possible cracks
- Sufficient ventilation on the attic
- Deck areas for signs of being sagged
- Lighting from the outside
- Adequate ventilation on the intake vents in the attic area
- Enough ventilation on the exhaust fans in the bathroom and kitchen areas
- Possible holes that can cause leakages around the vents and chimneys
- Condensation, wet insulation and mold appearances
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood