Reliance Roof Restoration Chelmer
Meet Your Local Chelmer Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
ROOFING: RECOVER OR REPLACE?
You as a homeowners know that proper roofing system maintenance can avoid worsening damages that can affect both homes and families. However, the decision to engage in a roof repair Chelmer, replace or have roof restoration Chelmer takes time. Various considerations must be first established: your location, construction schedule, among others. A thorough roofing inspection is essential if you wish to gain a full understanding of what service you should implement and how the process will take place.
Some things to consider prior to the decision process, determine first the remaining lifespan of your roof. Roofing experts like Reliance Roof Restoration should be consulted to further check the state of your roof, and what needs to be done, like roof painting Chelmer, roof recover or a roof replacement.
The above method is known as more of an alternative method, compared to the conventional roof replacement. This involves installing a new roofing system over an existing one.
Some of the known advantages are:
- It’s cheaper since removing and disposing the present roof parts will not be done;
- The materials to be used are reduced;
- The temperature functions can be improved since it includes separation of the present roof membrane to the new one;
- There is no need to remove the current roof membrane, which protects the interior portions for possible damages once the new roof is installing.
However, before moving a head the following should be considered:
- Roof recovering must be done by the experts because improper roof recovering might cause the water to be trapped on the existing roofing system;
- The moisture on the current roof must also be determined. If it has 30 percent or more moisture content, then roof removal must be done instead of just recovering it;
- Inspection openings must be done to fully check the number of existing roof systems are in good conditions, and;
- The warranty of the existing roof must also be considered, for roof manufacturers might limit the warranty duration on recovering projects.
What is Roof replacement? Basically it is the entire removal and replacement of the current roofing system.
The following conditions will help you gauge an understanding if the complete roof redo is is warranted:
- The local building codes allow the tearing-off of the roof;
- Below the membrane there is widespread moisture;
- The new roof assembly does not have protection from the wind or fire from the current roofing system;
- The structural deck has a relapsing portion underneath;
- There is a phenolic foam present in the current roof, which can create sulfonic ad formic acid that will encourage steel corrosion.
Several roofing service methods can be implemented to achieve a goal Choosing the ‘right’ choice is the hard bit. So whether it is to implement a replacement , restoration, complete redo or just engage roof painters Chelmer a home owner must first understand the condition of the roof to choose the right method.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood