Reliance Roof Restoration Calamvale
Meet Your Local Calamvale Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Roof painting is not just like painting any other roofing material. Painting metal roof needs not-the-usual paints. Reliance Roof shares some common errors metal roof painting:
Using Excess Paint
Unfortunately, people think that any kind of paint can work on metal roof. It should not be done because the materials comprising the metal roof is entirely different from the others. Specialized paints are intended if you consider roof repairing Calamvale through painting it. These paints are resistant to fire, heat, insects and other pests. There are also water-resistant metal roof paints of you are residing in a rainy location.
Failure to Use Sealant
Neglecting or forgetting to use sealant prior to the metal paint application can cause peeling of the paint to the metal. Using sealant not just only seals the paint, but it also brings life to the paint in the metal roof.
However, it is important to make a research before using a sealant. Sealants have various ingredients and it is done using various methods as well. Moreover, there are specified kinds of sealants to a particular paint, so you can comsult a roof painters Calamvale to know about it.
Failure to Find a Paint that is Energy- Efficient
Another thing to consider is a paint that can help you conserve some energy. There are paints that has polymeric materials that make the paint reflective and opaque at the same time. Its reflective property is more energy-efficient. Plus, it can also be solution to some roofing problems like leakage.
Method of Application is Incorrect
Wrong painting application or insufficient paint is another common mistake that will surely lead to worse problems like roof repairs Calamvale.
Neglecting the Roof After Painting it
People usually think that painting the metal roof is the end of maintaining it. Truth is, more needs to be done like cleaning the roof atleast once in six month using the mixture of bleach, liquid detergents and water. Moreover, it should also be free of debris to hinder the pests to make your roof their home through the leaves and broken branches. Finally, the newly-painted metal roof must be sure that there are no bald spots or rough blotches in the paint to avoid roof restoration Calamvale unexpectedly.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood