Reliance Roof Restoration Ashgrove
Meet Your Local Byron Bay Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Knowing the right roof for your home can be very hard. Aside from the costs, there are many types to choose from, how long the roof will last is another deciding factor for homeowners. Of course, no one wants to have almost unlimited roof repairs Ashgrove, or always in the need of roof repainters Ashgrove.
Reliance Roof Restoration will give you some factors that affect a roof’s lifespan so you do not have to worry about roof restoration Ashgrove earlier than expected:
TYPE OF THE ROOF
Construction materials has a very essential part in knowing the longevity of a roof. In residential areas, metal and asphalt shingles are the most common, since they can last for 15 years before seeing signs that a roof painting Ashgrove or repair is needed. Of these, metal is more durable meaning its lifespan can be extended. However, you can have other options like wood, concrete, and slate.
EXTENDING YOUR ROOF’S LIFESPAN
Ensuring a regular maintenance is still the best way to extend your roof’s lifespan. Hiring roof experts like Reliance Roof Restoration will help you to get the most out of your roof concerns. Aside from inspections to check any hazards, we can also aid in knowing the things that can bring affect to your roof, drainage and ventilation of your home.
APPROPRIATE ROOF SET-UP
Putting your roof at the top of your home is not just placing the roof in rows. It takes a through process and careful planning. Roof installation must be proper because other things like drainage, protection from UV and energy efficiency relies on it. A roof professional like Reliance Roof Restoration can provide you a detailed roof layout and discuss with you what can you expect from it.
No homeowner wants a shattered roof. Not even a roof that needs roof painting Ashgrove over and over. So, if you want to bring out the best in your roofs, do not hesitate to contact Reliance Roof Restoration right away!
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood