Reliance Roof Restoration Annerley
Meet Your Local Annerley Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
From the extremities of the weather, your roof endured a lot in protecting your home and your loved-ones. It is the most common damaged part of a house, and yet it is one of the least areas that has given a little attention.
According to Reliance Roof, here are simple ways to know if your home needs a roof repainting Annerley, roof replacement or roof restoration Annerley.
Things like water drippage, wet portions in the ceiling and puddle formations on the floor are some of the signs that you have a leaky roof, and it should be replaced as it would bring worse damage to your home. The intense weather, misplaced silts, and old age are some of the reasons why your roof leaks.
Roof shingles that are cracked, curled or missing are some of the manifestations that you need a new roof and not just rely on roof painting Annerley. Moreover, lose granules (minerals that give texture and protects it from the sun) which can be seen by dark spots making your roof appear dirty can be also a sign. An immediate roof replaced must be done before worse scenario happens.
Blisters and Peelings on the Roof Paints
The heat and humidity can bring effect on your roof. Changes in the temperature can cause exterior decay and paint peeling. Also, molds and mildew usually due to insufficient underlays of the shingles can cause poor ventilation. Checking these signs can help you know if you can still consider the help of professional roof repainters Annerley.
The Savings Could be in a New Roof
If you do not see any of the abovementioned signs, then try to check your electric bill. A roof needs to be replaced if does not provide enough ventilation, does not keep out moisture and the hotness and coldness of the environment. You surely have a higher bill since there is also an increase matters in the energy. Seeing this change is also an indication of a roof replacement.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood