Reliance Roof Restoration Carina
Meet Your Local Carina Reliance Roofer To Make Your Old Roof New!
Reliance Roof Restoration shares some of the roofing tips that you should always keep in mind:
- Think Safety First
There is no need to quick-fix everything. It takes patience to wait for Mother Nature to give you the sign to check your roof. Do not do it if the weather is tough.
- Take Precautions
Make sure to wear the right gears before going up and have the roof repairs Carina to avoid accidents. Using a harness is also a good idea and consider working with a partner.
- Spray the Roof
To find the leaks better, spray the roof using a garden hose. Forget the idea for the meantime if it is winter because it is dangerous to put some water on the roof if it is freezing.
- Keep Gutters Clean
Clogged gutters are one of the usual causes of roof leaks. Uncleaned gutters cause water build-up especially if it is raining.
- Avoid Dry Rot
Dry rot can affect the ventilation of your home. If the issue of the roof is at the middle portion, the plywood is probably weak, which will cause sagged roof resulting in a brittle, cracked and leaking roof shingles. To avoid this, have some soffit vents so that the ridge vent will be properly installed. Appropriate holes to the soffit vents can let the cool air to come through and push the hot air to the top.
- Prevent Ice Buildup
This happens when the ice reaches the wall line when the house is already heated, which will result in drippage in its interior area. This can be prevented by having suitable airing, rain and ice shields and installed drip edge.
- Inspect Materials
Faulty nails and shingles installation are one of the contributors in the leakages. Before getting on the roof, you should always check the items and its specifications. Also, roof painting Carina needs to check as well. You can inquire to the expert roof painters Carina for further details.
- Check Valleys
The area where the two roofs come together. This is also a leak-prone because this is where the water from the roof goes up and it will start splashing.
- Eliminate Leaks
Sometimes a roof leakage cannot be easily found, but do not get discouraged because it is normal. If you got one area-installed the shingles and sealed it, then you can try other areas.
Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay can restore your roof back to its former glory with a quality roof restoration. Or maybe you need a re-roof. Or just a repair. That's fine because at Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we do all of that plus more.
Have you had your roof checked by a professional recently?
If not, then you need to contact us today and arrange a free no obligation 17-point roof and safety audit. Normally valued at $127, if you mention that you saw this web page, it's free.
At your free no obligation 17-point roof safety audit, you'll receive a written report on the condition of your roof, and our recommendations of what it needs to bring it back into safe working order.
After your free no obligation roof safety audit, if there is work needed, you'll be provided with a free written quote. At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we don't use high pressure sales. We put you under absolutely no obligation. We'll happily sit down with you and discuss the pros and cons of having a re-roof, a roof restoration, or just a roof repair. And work within your budget to work out what's the best solution for you.
At Reliance Roof Restoration Byron Bay we use nothing but the very best quality materials. For roof restorations, we're using 'Roofcoat Roofing Membrane' coating, which is based on the legendary 'Rohm & Haas' resins from Germany that are unsurpassed in terms of their toughness, durability and longevity. For re-roofing, we're only using the best quality Boral roof tiles or BHP Colorbond steel for our metal roofing.
What We Offer
Roofing Services We Offer:
- Roof Restoration
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Painting
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Cleaning
- New Roofs
- 10 year warranty on workmanship.
- 10 year warranty on roofing materials.
- Qualified and experienced roofers.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Master Builders Association Member.
- Housing Industry Australia Member.
- Restore & Replace over 1,500 roofs annually.
- “We were amazed with how pleasant all your staff are. They couldn’t do enough to help.”Barry and Eva / from Forest Lake
- “This is just a quick thank you letter to let you know how pleased we are with your firm. Our ‘new roof’ looks great and our neighbours have all commented on how much it has modernised our home. We’d also like to thank you for your after installation follow up. As you know we had some difficulty with our whirlybird. We were amazed how quickly you answered our call for help. We appreciate your honesty and integrity in solving that problem for us. We would have no hesitation recommending your business to ur friends and family. We know that you deliver the best service in roof restorations. Good luck with the success of your firm.”Scott and Michelle McGrath / from Middle Park
- “Your quality and performance exceeded my expectations.”Simon / from Sherwood