Quality Metal Roofing Products
At Reliance Roof Restoration we use Bluescope Steel’s Colorbond and Zincalume roofing sheets. By using two of Australia’s most recognised and trusted metal roofing products by one of Australia’s leading steelmakers we help to ensure our customers receive a roof that lasts. Bluescope Steel guarantees it’s Colorbond and Zincalume products by providing a manufacturer’s warranty of up to 36 years and 25 years respectively.
Zincalume steel is a premium metallic-coated steel product that consists of 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% silicon, by volume. However, the entire coating is about 80% aluminum, the coating gives it a lifetime of almost four times that of galvanized steel.
Why choose Zincalume?
- Durable and strong
- One of the most thermally efficient roofing materials available today
- Superior corrosion resistance
- A deterrent against intruders
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved, for truly individual designs
- Flexibility of design allows for both traditional straight roof sheeting as well as innovative curved roofing designs
- Easy maintenance
- Weather tight and secure when installed to manufacturer’s specifications.
Colorbond steel is pre-painted steel, which combines the superior strength of steel with the corrosion resistance and general hardness of a zinc/ aluminum alloy coating. The aluminum coating gives the sheets a clean and colorful look.
Why Choose Colorbond?
The characteristics of Colorbond are very similar to that of Zincalume except for that Colorbond is pre-painted in 22 designer colours.
Key characteristics include:
- Colorbond steel is very light and quite flexible
- It is resistant to cracking, peeling and chipping
- Very high thermal efficiency, since it absorbs less heat and cools more quickly.
- Tested and proven for over 45 years.
- 22 designer colours to select from.
- Made for Australian conditions.